Sony PLEEZE stop us from taking pics w/no card!!!

Started May 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,574Gear list
Like?
Re: Have you read your user manual?
In reply to PhotoCycler, May 20, 2012

PhotoCycler wrote:

EvilOne wrote:

"I'm sure some people don't use the viewfinder though".

You are sure????

I'm positive. During some of the lengthy discussions about the EVF differences between A57 and A65, some people even commented that they didn't use the viewfinder much. I mentioned that because of your earlier comment about the viewfinder.

Then how do they compose a shot... do they use the shotgun method and just spray the area until the buffer is full, shoot from the hip and hope they get something they can use???

You'll have to ask them. I assumed they used the LCD. Seemed much more logical than what you just proposed.

-- hide signature --

I already said the Orange blinking warning appears also on the LCD.... so people who have no eye for detail no matter what they do to capture an image whether is EVF or LCD, simply ignore this, which is not Sony's fault.. there is no excuse for not seeing the warning... the camera is capable of an over heat warning as well... All Im saying is.. people who are into photography should be more observant of these things.
Bill
Capturing memories, one at a time.

Visit my Smug Mug Galleries at:
http://evil-twin.smugmug.com/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow