Nifty Fifty...50mm f1.8 II..by Ken Rockwell

Started May 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Oztom
Forum MemberPosts: 51Gear list
Like?
Re: "sharp" at f1.8? Do you want it...
In reply to ultimitsu, May 20, 2012

I posted an image that you called soft so I am not going to waste my time trying to prove to somebody like you who no matter what proof is presented cannot accept that there are some people who love this lens and think that it is great value, and offers acceptably sharp images at 1.8.

And yes I did say you were not very bright and a smart ass and stand by those factual statements and yes I love the conflict in this debate and do not get offended when someone calls me a name even when it's spelt incorrectly twice (which proves the not to bright comment)

Once again thanks for the debate and I hope you and your unsharp kitten have wonderful and fulfilling life.

Of course your response to this will be nasty and irrelevant and understand that it would be out of reach for you to end this nicely so goodbye and Thankyou for the fun.

Oztom's gear list:Oztom's gear list
Canon EOS 40D Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus PEN E-P3 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow