Veteran MemberPosts: 6,188
Like?
Re: WHAT is so great about the D7000
In reply to Mako2011, May 19, 2012

Mako2011 wrote:

jonikon wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

TFergus wrote:

....Just sometimes takes more than one attempt. We often read about 2 and 3 tries....

You can't name more than 10 users in that actual boat

For some reason TFergus has an axe to grind when it comes to the D7000, and never misses an opportunity to disparage the camera, (even though he has never shot with a one). TFergus will never change his ways, so don't let this gadfly's negative hyperbole goad you into a response. Just put him on your ignore list, and the annoying grinding noise will suddenly cease.

Actually I think he may have had D7K for a short time but may have gotten a bad copy. He does not miss an opportunity to point certain things out but more in a half joking half serious way that lets folks think about it....that can have a positive, in the long run, effect. He also is a positive helper in regard other issues. The grinding noise is one of the sounds that makes this place what it is...no ignores for me. Thanks for all the help and have a great day...free of gadfly's

Now if you tell them I just do it to push their fanboy buttons... they'll stop reacting like children and you'll take all the fun out of it

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow