Sony PLEEZE stop us from taking pics w/no card!!!

Started May 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,574Gear list
Like?
Re: Have you read your user manual?
In reply to GarageBoy, May 19, 2012

Obviously people are having a problem with this... but from my point of view.. its really hard to miss that blinking orange ( high contrast ) No Card in the EVF or the LCD. You use this VF or LCD to compose the shot.. you look in the view finder and should be seeing everything.. proper ISO, WB, shooting mode, etc. with so many buttons and dials, its just a likely to have a setting change and should always be checked before shooting... All these people seem to aspire to be a Pro, or a least good photographers yet, they do not even check the minimum, or they have very poor visual composition discipline. The good news is once you are bitten a few times, you will find your own method of checking things.

While I do agree that a no card no shot feature would help, photography is a discipline.. getting into photography requires discipline and if you are not a very disciplined person, then you might as well take up checkers.

-- hide signature --

Bill
Capturing memories, one at a time.

Visit my Smug Mug Galleries at:
http://evil-twin.smugmug.com/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow