China censorship?

Started May 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
LeeStar
Regular MemberPosts: 310Gear list
Like?
Re: China censorship?
In reply to DYpic, May 19, 2012

DYpic wrote:

The event was about celebrating 20 years anniversary of FaLunDaFa otherwise known as FaLunGong which is a peaceful spiritual practice celebrated around the world but persecuted in China.

I understand the user ConanFuji is located in China, but i don't see why the DPR community has to help Chinese Government to limit a photographer's free mind.

Just my guess, I think he probably did find the image political, because of this fact. His rules state if he finds an image offensive he will DQ, so I don't know what else it could be. Unfortunately we don't know because he didn't explain.

Lee

-- hide signature --

"Above all, we are coming to understand that the arts incarnate the creativity of a free people. When the creative impulse cannot flourish, when it cannot freely select its methods and objects, when it is deprived of spontaneity, then society severs the root of art."
— John F. Kennedy

LeeStar's gear list:LeeStar's gear list
Kodak EasyShare C300 Kodak EasyShare Z650 Canon EOS 450D Canon EOS 600D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow