Started May 18, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jymmeh88
Regular MemberPosts: 168
Like?
Canon fd lens
May 18, 2012

I have here a few lens from my canon fd collection I acquired from ebay in the last year or 2. I went crazy with this stuff and after playing with them for a time, I have no uses for them anymore. So I figure I'll put them up on here and try to give them a home where they can be used a appreciated. They are perfect for the new CSC cameras coming out from Sony, M43, Samsung or Fuji. This is a great chance to own your own copy of classic lens.

USA only and paypal accepted. You do the fees, I'll do shipping and tracking. Local pickup is ok if you're in Nyc.

Next we have the Fdn 24mm 2.8. An excellent piece with no problems except focusing is not as loose as I would like in my manual lens. No flaws anywhere in body or out. $95

Next we have here a Fd 24mm 2.8 ssc. Good condition but has a micro cleaning mark in the front element. Does not show up in my pictures and will not show up in yours. $75

Here we have the Fl 35mm 3.5. The first generation fd lens. This here is a museum piece. Probably never been used by me or the prior owner. There's nothing wrong with it, its just too slow for me. Next to perfect condition, no flaws. $35- but will not sell by itself unless you are picking up locally.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: NY, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ClosedCanon fd lensNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow