Not sure about Weddings

Started May 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Oztom
Forum MemberPosts: 51Gear list
Like?
Re: Not sure about Weddings
In reply to Andrew, May 18, 2012

Andrew wrote:

Tom you are on a moral high horse yourself FWIW.

op:

If you refused work on moral grounds that might include refusing people who had lived together first, people who cheat on their tax, and people who overlook the poor, Or in Tom's case, people who think gays are immoral. You would have little to no work ever. I certainly would not word it like that. It would definately be considered discrimination once it got to court. Its kind of like saying "you disgust me" like tom kind of did based on your moral issue but to them its based on who they are (if they define themselves that narrowly).

I would refuse simply because I don't consider myself best for the job. Maybe I am a little uncomfortable with it. I cant see it being my best work. Never done one like that before, not confident to do it justice. Not my specialty. If it really were a moral issue, I would not specifically say so, its not a fight I would consider worthwhile.

How in gods name did you come up with the assumption that i find gays immoral.
You either cant read or you have same view as op.

The only horse I am on is the one galloping straight over the top of homophobes and bigots.

Oztom's gear list:Oztom's gear list
Canon EOS 40D Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus PEN E-P3 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow