ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Marti58
Marti58 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 18,363Gear list
Like?
***MC Challenge 265 Creativity in Post***
May 18, 2012

Colleen you had to run the challenge and you came across something which has a big impact on our lives, the loss of a beloved one sets your daily life upside down and many things have to be done,in time it will get its place.

I wish you strenght

The challenge starts May 19 and will end at May 26 CET.

The topic is Creativity in PP, in which i wanna encourage creativity, ideas out of the box, could be colour convertions adding borders/effects ect.

Rules

1) Enter up to 3 photos from any camera taken at any time. Let us know about equipment, settings and processing if you like.

2) The winner chooses the next mini challenge theme and selects the next winner and so on...

3) Please post your entries by replying to this original post rather than under someone else’s post - and change the subject line to the title(s) of your images or something like that to separate your picture posts from comments that someone may make about your post.

4) As usual, exhibition entries are encouraged, if you have interesting images to share beyond your three entries, or should you feel you are not able to host the challenge in the event that you win.

5) All entrants should check the results of the challenge and be ready to jump in with the next competition if they are the winner.

6) PLEASE feel free to make as many comments as possible. This adds to the fun and keeps people coming back. The challenge starts now and closes for entries and exhibits on Sunday May 19 and will end at May 26 CET

Hopefully this will bring a great number of shots with ideas for others to look at.
--
All my Post Processing is done with Capture NX2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marti58/

Marti58's gear list:Marti58's gear list
Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Samsung HZ35W Canon PowerShot S95 Nikon Coolpix P500 +24 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yep!New
GaryNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow