And you wonder why I don't post here much anymore

Started May 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: And you wonder why I don't post here much anymore
In reply to eilivk, May 18, 2012

eilivk wrote:

This is the nicest forum I have found here. Even the Fuji can be rather nasty, Canon talk is ok.

And I'm glad for lots of comments about my images, especially as I know they are not at the level of the best here. But here you can get good information about cameras and other things.

Favorite overall camera is Panasonic G3. Waited for a Ricoh with inbuilt EVF, never came. So the choice was easy. But waiting for almost two months to get the lens fixed, I really started to use the CX4. A good companion for the G3 I think.

I dont own a Ricoh camera and most likely never will. But I come here because the folks here are exceedingly nice and are pleasant to read. Good photography too.

The Fuji forum, by contrast, is a festering hell hole of pure fan boyism who work night and day to find new and innovative ways to insult your intelligence. The level of crap spewed by the drooling fan boys in FTF is staggering to behold.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow