Started May 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Prairie Pal
Senior MemberPosts: 2,239Gear list
Like?
E-M5, found a source, need a few answers first
May 17, 2012

I found E-M5's at a reliable bricks and mortor store that I've dealt with before. I can get a E-M5 put aside for me until I am able to make the trip to pick it up. I can choose the silver or black but I have to make the decision within hours and make a deposit online. So grip-wise is there a difference between the two finishes? I haven't seen any other than pictures, is one or the other any more attractive to look at and handle than the other? What about the accessory rebate, ie the adaptors, which would you find more useful; the adaptor for 4/3 lenses or for olympus lenses? I have neither of those lenses, but I suppose is I wanted to either resell the adaptor or purchase either of those lenses, which is the better choice? I can't see myself needing the flash because I have plenty of strobes of other brands that I already use with my GF1 in A mode quite successfully both mounted and with radio slaves.
Oh and I have options of the 14-42, 12-50, or body only.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow