Confuzing opinions

Started May 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
DS21
Senior MemberPosts: 1,492Gear list
Like?
Re: Confuzing opinions
In reply to Eskilsson, May 17, 2012

Eskilsson wrote:

I don't think I have seen so many different opinions about a camera before like the ones about Fuji HS30. Not only here, it's around the web. Some call it fantastic with great IQ, others call it the worst with chromatic shadows, soft and bad IQ in general. My back don't like to carry around a bag with DSLR and 3 lenses anymore. Now the question: Is it good or is it bad? Should I go for a panny instead?

The difference in opinion about the HS30 has to do with the individual criteria about IQ, some people have higher standards, some lower, you have to be the judge for yourself. If you are used to DSLR quality better to get 18-270 lens and forget about the bridge camera. If you want the bridge, they are all more or less the same class in IQ, especially in good weather. In darker conditions, they will all be mushy and soft in low contrast detail compared to DSLR, even with the 18-270 compromise lens.

DS21's gear list:DS21's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F11 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F30 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix F100fd Fujifilm FinePix S6000fd +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow