Started May 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
marksee
Forum MemberPosts: 59Gear list
Like?
My letter to B&H
May 17, 2012

First, let me tell you how disgusted I am. I've literally ordered thousands of dollars of photo equipment from B&H this past year . No problem getting a sales person to take my orders. Now I'm trying to return a $50 item and I have to jump hurdles to get a customer service rep. Your return phone number is not a return return number. It's a maze of prompts that ultimately get me to "hold" on four 4 minutes for the next rep.

If you want to make it as difficult as possible to return an item you have. If you really wanted to make this a pleasant experience you could. An actual return phone number that goes to a dedicated phone with enough representatives would do it. It's obvious that you want it to be as difficult as possible to make a return. I will be posting my experience on DP review and FM forums and any other forum I can to alert potential customers of this practice. This should have taken me 2 minutes maximum. Now I've invested over half and hour. Shame on you B&H!!

B&H response: We didn't have enough people to handle the calls.

marksee's gear list:marksee's gear list
Canon PowerShot S120 +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow