This is not a very friendly forum.

Started May 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ProtoPhoto
Contributing MemberPosts: 980Gear list
Like?
Re: This is not a very friendly forum.
In reply to flektogon, May 17, 2012

OK, I'll state the obvious. You don't comment on other people's photos, you just want them to say nice things about yours. I quickly scanned a few months of your postings - no comments about anyone else's photos in this forum.

That isn't how the game is played.

You want comments? Join Flickr, that is photo comment central. Then say nice things about photos from hundreds of strangers. Live your social life online a few months, and next thing you know, if you're at least average, you'll have hundreds of strangers saying nice things about your photos...

Spend some time in this forum, practicing what you preach, before dropping by to complain when you don't get the reception you wanted...

flektogon wrote:

After a longer pause I posted some pictures taken with my Canon. And as many times before, there was no response. I can see that there are other contributors showing their pictures and very likely expecting some feedback. Not on this forum. Fortunately, I am posting pictures from my Sony and Pentax cameras on the Sony and Pentax forums and I always get replies. If they are good, they prize me, if they are bad they criticize me. Exactly as one would expect. But this is not a case of the Canon forum. What’s going on here?

ProtoPhoto's gear list:ProtoPhoto's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Canon PowerShot S90 Canon EOS 450D Canon EOS 550D Canon EOS 600D +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
nt.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow