Forum ProPosts: 42,785Gear list
Like?
Re: Agree with Bill
In reply to Morris Sullivan, May 17, 2012

Morris Sullivan wrote:

Chato wrote:

Morris Sullivan wrote:

mamallama wrote:

It's very refreshing to see that you've become much more reasonable on this topic since our discussions last month. I wonder with all the various conflicting accounts that have come forth if Dave (Chato) has changed his "Zimmerman is the devil" tune. I haven't seen him on this topic lately.

My innitial position was that Zimmerman was not injured at all. When it became clear that he had in dact been injured, I no longer felt that a murder indictment was called for. I now believe in a "Manslaughter" case.

I don't know who is at fault, and I hope one day when the trial is over the picture is clear of what happened that night. I would guess that there is still evidence to be seen. If Zimmermans account is accurate I feel he was justified, but none of us know what really happened yet.

Your position if I recall, was that anyone has a right to ask questions. Of course Zimmerman had plenty of time to "ask question" and choose not to do so. Instead he choose to appear as sinister as possible, and simply slowly follow Martin in his car without saying a word. He then choose to pursue Martin -

If the Stand your Ground Law does apply, then Martin was simply "standing his ground" and defending himself against someone who did everything possible to look like the aggressor.

Good to hear from you, I'm back in the states by the way. If I'm on your side of the continent one of these days, I'll be asking you to meet me for a beer (or three).

My pleasure Morris. A shame we can't get together with Marty as well. I took him to a nice restaruant for brunch. I gave orders to Chato to attack him on sight, and instead the stupid Dog loved him on sight.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow