K30

Started May 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
JensR
Forum ProPosts: 17,575
Like?
Re: K30
In reply to viking79, May 16, 2012

HI Eric!

I have to say that I find the one-dial DS to be really intuitive to use - more so than some two-dial cameras I have used.

I agree actually, and the dual dials can be annoying when you bump the front dial and mess up your camera settings during an important shoot. Usually I am in AV or TV so one dial is fine.

Even if I am in M on a two-dial camera, I never change both at the same time, it feels it loosens my grip. So there's no speed advantage. With one dial, I have to press an additional button to activate a secondary or tertiary function of the dial. I have no problem with that.
But I won't not take a second dial

This camera looks great, AA use, weather sealing - seems the K200 finally has a successor. Very tempting, but we'll have to see what really comes from this.

I didn't notice the AA use, that is handy.

I assume it is the AA "box" solution we already now. Maybe even the same form factor?

Looks like it has the possibility of being a great seller. Hopefully they don't do anything to mess it up.

First the rumour needs to be true...

Cheers
Jens

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
K30New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow