Started May 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mssimo
Contributing MemberPosts: 862Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon service sucks!
In reply to M Lammerse, May 16, 2012

M Lammerse wrote:

Mssimo wrote:

When it comes to service, canon really shines. This is why Pros stick with canon.

Is it? I'm a pro, and I used Canon film camera's and now mostly Nikon digital camera's, and I still make a living out of my cameras'

You must not be a real pro if you can wait on the phone for a hour to order a little part. Real Pros have their reputation on the line and need reliable gear and fast service. You sound like you had good luck with your gear...I hope my D800 will be as solid as yours.

I can understand the frustration, but to show it in the way of a little boy getting the wrong type of candy....it's not pro behaviour.

This is a camera forum Michel...the whole point of it is to be a little boy and cry about our first world problems.

Michel

In other news, I will have my D800 by Wednesday of next week. Anyone want a D700 with a $17 rubber part coming off? I'll pay for the part, you try to order it. Good luck.
--
Mássimo

-- hide signature --
-- hide signature --

Mássimo

Mssimo's gear list:Mssimo's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II Sigma 8mm F3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow