Started May 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Richard Franiec
Senior MemberPosts: 2,107Gear list
Like?
Re: Richard
In reply to Spiridakis Michael, May 16, 2012

Spiridakis Michael wrote:

Richard Franiec wrote:

Spectacular pictures, #2 and3 are very special.

Having all 3 (S90-S95-S100) I think that S90 pictures have some hard to describe appeal which other two lacks.
Could you tell what is this wonderful place?

Cheers

Richard

Thank you Richard, They are all made with Nodal Ninja 3MKII and as the S90 is currently my only camera with a centered to the lens tripod mound it was a pleasant one way to use it.... pleasant because helped me to rediscover this little camera which I got only for some "secret" street "job"... LOL

What an explosion of DR, Noise handling, Color (and color casting) manipulation.... what a RAW power from a camera like this... Only one thing was negative... he...he... so small that is hardly respectful from a customer that he things you make joke to take pictures for advertisement with it... LOL, thankfully the tripod with the head and all this fuse saved the day, in terms of "the pro appearance"...

Again and again the person behind the lens is the most important component in picture taking process, regardless of the gear used.

Now I was feeling very unlucky person coz I lost the S95 for a couple of months.... and I think the S95 is the more mature model from the three S90-95-100, its the first time that somebody with your experience makes a clear statement that there is something different in S90 IQ...

The pictures have a small amount of "GLOW" filter 15%, in the final pp, so is it that makes this "special"feeling or something else....????

I cannot put my finger on what exactly makes S90 captures different. Your post processing seems to bring this effect to another level. Great work.

Sorry to hear about loss of your S95, luckily, S90 saved the day in flying colors.

-- hide signature --
 Richard Franiec's gear list:Richard Franiec's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS M Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow