Started May 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ericN2
Forum ProPosts: 14,715Gear list
Like?
Where are the Oly 12mm pics ??
May 15, 2012

It's one of those things I just cannot seem to make up my mind about.. I've had a lot of excellent use and excellent pics from the Pannie 20mm and also the 14mm Pancakes, for near enough a couple of years now. This sort of FL suits me fine..no desire for longer FL as I seem to enjoy the close-up or generally "street-type" sort of situations... but since I first saw some superb pics from the Oly 12mm in a post just awhile ago now...I just felt it was surely one that I would truly enjoy...

But without a hope of a chance of being able to see or try one - we have NO camera shop in town now - since Jessops departed to a new location some months ago - so I have to rely on what samples I can see and hope to make a good decision on that.

But there just don't seem to be very much to look at !!!.. am I just not looking in the right place - the right time ??

Can anybody who may have had this lens awhile.. pass on any comments, thoughts, judgements about it .. with regard of course to what IS a fairly stiff price in UK...

-- hide signature --

eric
Staffordshire, UK

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow