Strange 5Dlll in Thailand

Started May 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
Maji
Contributing MemberPosts: 729Gear list
Like?
Re: Strange 5Dlll in Thailand
In reply to ArabiaSandStorm, May 15, 2012

Arabianstorm,

No offense taken. I think we take too much pride in our equipment and become too defensive when any defects/faults/shortcomings are pointed out by others. I am no stranger to this guilty behavior.

By the way, I posed this question to a customer service rep (Pearl) with pcnation... As for your company, do you know how many each of D800 and 5D3 cameras you have sold to date?

She replied, d800's A BUNCH....5DMIII VERY LITTLE because of the little acknowlegement canon put out but! its been settled and they are coming in now...I have them here...

So, the sale of 5D3 seems to be picking up, but D800s did sell more till now, at least for this company. By the way, I believe that this is a great place, and if you are looking for 5D3, drop pearli an email at pearl.c@pcnation.com and she can help. I was about to order my D800 from them when I got email from Adorama telling me that it has mailed. Anyway, she is really an old fashioned customer service rep and knows what it is all about.

Good luck and have fun shooting whatever equipment you are using.

Maji's gear list:Maji's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P500 Nikon D800 Nikon 1 V2 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow