Would those of you with Lumix 7-14 upgrade?

Started May 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Marla
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,700Gear list
Like?
In stock here (US)
In reply to Brian Mosley, May 15, 2012

Brian Mosley wrote:

I just noticed the rumour that Panasonic are about to discontinue the Lumix 7-14, in order to replace it with a stabilised version.

Would you sell your non-stabilised 7-14, in order to buy a more expensive stabilised version?

If so, when you do - I will be happy to consider taking that non-stabilised lens off you

Personally, I think it more likely that there are supply problems and if there is a new version in the works, it will be weathersealed (that would be interesting!)

Brian
--

Brian, I guess this won't help you unless you buy from the US. H and B Digital is a reputable, abeit small, store in NY. I have dealt with them a number of times and a few months ago purchased the 25mm/f1.4 and 45mm/f1.8 from them. Their customer service is great. Just in case.......here is the link:

http://www.handbdigital.com/Panasonic-7-14mm-Micro-Four-Thirds/dp/B0028Y5GKK?ie=UTF8&id=Panasonic%207-14mm%20Micro%20Four%20Thirds&field_product_site_launch_date_utc=-1y&field_availability=-1&field_browse=2864020011&searchSize=12&searchNodeID=2864020011&searchPage=1&refinementHistory=brandtextbin%2Csubjectbin%2Cprice%2Coptical_sensor_resolution%2Coptical_zoom%2Cdisplay_size%2Cmounting_type%2Cspecialty%2Ccompatible_devices&searchRank=salesrank

Maria

Marla's gear list:Marla's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow