What’s the best email client for Mac?

Started May 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Forum ProPosts: 13,623Gear list
What’s the best email client for Mac?
May 15, 2012

I’m running OS X.6.8 with Rosetta and will continue to do so because I want to continue running some legacy programs.

One of those I have used since time began is Eudora. I've tried one or three other emailers, but I haven’t seen one that is half as good.

However, I'm thinking it is time to shift -- recently, I've had a number of mail boxes corrupt themselves. I back up weekly, so I've been able to make do bringing in the back-up mail boxes and losing up to a week's emails maximum, but sooner or later, I'm going to lose vital material.

So, sadly, I'm thinking of leaving Eudora behind, but where do I go? I love the way Eudora works, with multiple mail boxes in multiple folders, etc., its speedy downloading, easy direction of mail to various destinations, etc., etc.

Any suggestions?

Cheers, geoff
Geoffrey Heard

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow