Started May 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
JulesJ
Forum ProPosts: 30,566
Like?
Re: Why do people think....
In reply to brianj, May 15, 2012

brianj wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

We are offered choice my companies with their products and you don't like it. How sad is that? Would you like no choice when you next choose your car, cooker, fridge, meal, travel solution etc etc?
Jules

There has always been choice and there always will, but if the myriad of choices don't contain the the ones you need then you are without choice in a sea of choice.

On another note, there is so much choice today in everything we do that a person can get bogged down. Of the various machines I own, I would only use a mere fraction of the possibilities, so when talking about cameras in particular, I would much rather see an AUTO mode that actually worked perfectly, than all the useless choices that we have today that make you spend hours fiddling to try to optimise your images.

Brian

You might like that, but if there was an Auto mode that worked perfectly then there would be no need for anything else. By definition there isn't and never will be an auto mode that can work for all lighting and focusing eventuallities.

-- hide signature --

Julesarnia on twitter

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow