ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
travelwild007
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
Time lapse with Canon 5D in Paris, France UPDATED
May 15, 2012

Time lapse of my boat trip in Paris http://beekeeperstories.blogspot.com/

This re-post of my message from yesterday. Please see explanation below.

Hi everybody. I am terribly sorry for confusion re. blocking of my video by EMI.

This morning when I found your messages I checked what went wrong. My first idea was problem with soundtrack which I got from website under Creative Commons license. So I rendered my video again with different music from Vimeo video music store also with Creative Commons license. As soon as I uploaded my file to youtube I got message that EMI may block it - Your video "parisTLapseonline", may have content that is owned or licensed by EMI. OK! So I changed name of my original file "parisTLapseonline", which I made up myself, to parisboatonline.wmv. And it went without any problem! So it wasn't music or my video but a file name I designated for my project. Well, I appreciate effort to protect copyright of all creative works, but it is a little bit strange. So now video is up and I hope everybody will be able to see it. I would appreciate any thoughts on that matter. Thanks.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow