CS6 ...

Started May 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mako2011
Forum ProPosts: 14,422
Like?
Re: CS6 ... Update
In reply to Karl H. Timmerman M.A.J.D., May 15, 2012

Karl H. Timmerman M.A.J.D. wrote:

Spent a couple of hours on the phone with the "next" level of tech support at Adobe. When loading CS6, 32bit ... I would get an error message: aflamingo.dll and corefoundation.dll not found. The problem came down to 32bit plugins that worked in CS5, but NOT CS6. Another problem was "out of memory" errors, (unresolved) and the video interaction, (screens), between CS6 and Bridge, (unresolved).

Bottom line? I certainly mean NO ill will nor disrespect for/to Adobe ... but I will be re-installing CS5 and give Adobe some time to make CS6 usable for those of us who need something a tad more competent than Irfanview or Picasa.

It would appear your own system configuration is corrupted at some point. I suspect you may be in for more problems unrelated to CS6 soon. I had no problem migrating from CS4 to CS6 and moving all plugins over. Both 32 and 64bit are running flawlessly. The "out of memory" errors is the big tell in your case. Be prepared to have to reinstall the OS soon. You might avoid it be checking the registry for corruption and also check your .Net framework is updated. Assuming Win7 Good Luck

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow