Real estate floorplans low cost

Started May 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Deleted1929
Forum ProPosts: 13,050
Like?
high quality at reasonable cost
In reply to Thomas vK, May 14, 2012

I'd suggest you consider getting dedicated software.

Here's one example and it's open source. Whether it helps you get faster I don't know - everyone, in my experience, reacts a little differently to any given piece of software. However it's well worth your while identifying and learning to use the right software and there are plenty of options out there.

http://www.sweethome3d.com/index.jsp

You may actually have a different problem : you're not charging enough for the service you provide.

The amount you charge should be related to the time it takes and if it's taking too long to do the work you need to take on to make a profit then you may simply be undercharging for what you deliver.

high quality at reasonable cost

I hate this expression. It can be reversed very easily into "reasonable pay for high quality".

Think about what you're asking for and what you'll actually get.

I am very good at what I do. However I don't work cheap. If a client wants cheap I politely tell then to go elsewhere as I charge what I'm worth. I presume you do the same. Why do you expect someone else to do less ?

-- hide signature --

StephenG

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow