Order Complete - what does this mean in Oly USA lingo

Started May 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
PapaRappa
Forum MemberPosts: 64Gear list
Like?
My experience
In reply to TEBnewyork, May 14, 2012

I ordered a refurbished 45mm 1.8 from the Olympus store. My order status said "Completed" for almost a week before I got the shipping notification from the shipping company. After I got the notification I logged in to the Olympus store and noticed my order status had not changed so it seems that you can't track shipping status through their store.

All that being said, my lens arrived well packaged and was shipped two day express even though I opted for free shipping so the delay in getting it out the door was offset by the quick ship time.

TEBnewyork wrote:

I ordered the grip for Oly's US store over the weekend. Didn't say pre-order when I did it. Looked like a normally stocked item. When I look at my order on line it:

a)says complete
b)but has no shipping info

When I look at the email confirm from the weekend it does have a link to information on pre-orders.

Interpretations?

-- hide signature --
-- hide signature --

PapaRappa

PapaRappa's gear list:PapaRappa's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Olympus E-1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow