disappointed for the NX20 so i got a NX200

Started May 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Alexramos
Senior MemberPosts: 1,540
Like?
Re: huh??
In reply to ZZ9, May 14, 2012

ZZ9 wrote:

well i was very very surprised that samsung (electronic company who produce TV as a core business) its not to able to put after 8 months a EVF on par with NEX 7 and alpha A65

also the plastic body confuse me....in sony they are so dumb to make the NEX7 in magnesium?

the price range is the same...NEX7 its sold for 1000 euro in europe , just a little over the NX20

not easy but with relevance. the confusing part was your justification of not getting the NX20. easy now?

I think they are able to put an EVF like NEX7, the think is the total cost for them.

Sony is using an own EVF on 3 different models (a77/a65/NEX7) with a larger usersĀ“base.

Samsung could buy the best EVF from eMagine or MicroDisplay, but how much that will add to the final camera?

Also the Sony sensor are in everywhere, that make it cheaper when you want use it on your own cameras, but the Samsung sensor is just getting way through different models.

The price on the NX20 will be less in few months and the next NX cameras with the NX20 EVF also will be cheaper and probably we will see a new higher quality EVF on a new NX model with a rational price.

-- hide signature --

no RAW and no Edition... if is possible...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow