Why are Nikon users Locked

Started May 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
qianp2k
Senior MemberPosts: 9,738Gear list
Re: OP is right. There are no Canon Trolls in the Nikon Forums
In reply to gdanmitchell, May 14, 2012

I agree most those threads started with Canon owners or used-to-be Canon owners but I did see some pure Nikon owners jumped into the threads in this forum either rebuttal or actually boast their Nikon gears. I encountered myself with some of them before not only in this forum but in Canon APS-C forum (such as boasted D7000 DR in 7D/60D forum). I aware their Nikon status by checking their posting and their gears they said they owned.

However I want to point two things,

a) Still inappropriate to rebuttal in foreign forums on something they believed BS posts. Who define what are BS or not? Many of those so-called BS are disputable actually. Otherwise there might be many BS posts in Nikon forums and our Canon owners should also go over there to hijack threads as some of them did in Canon forum?

b) Those used to own or might still own Canon cameras such as 5D2 who already bought Nikon cameras such as D800 should NOT go back in Canon forums to justify their purchases, and even worse by positive everything on their new Nikon camera and negative everything in their Canon gear. Why they simply cannot enjoy in Nikon forums instead of provoking in Canon forums? I don’t get that. People who interested in Nikon gears can learn lots more in Nikon forums instead of reading tons of BS winning in Canon forums that doesn’t help anybody but only putting more oil into the flame.

gdanmitchell wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

I don't want to name them but we have heard many complaints such as this one that many Nikon trolls in this Canon forum.

While I acknowledge that there have most certainly been a few "trolls" in this forum recently, keep in mind that it only takes a very small handful of poorly behaved people to mess things ups.

I'm completely confident that the vast majority of Nikon shooters would find the trolling just as onerous and embarrassing as we do.

Dan

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow