Why do people think....

Started May 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
phaedin
Senior MemberPosts: 1,075Gear list
Like?
Re: Why do people think....
In reply to JulesJ, May 14, 2012

I can understand where the OP is coming from.

I am someone who is just getting in to changing setting to try to get better shots that what get when on Auto mode. And taking some shots at night.

I am not convinced that I am ready to move up to a DSLR, but i want something that takes good quality shots. I am not sure i am serious enough to fully take advantage of a DSLR, but have just enough knowledge to not be satisfied with auto settings in difficult situations, and i like having the convenience of not having to change lenses

The Camera i am debating about getting (X-S1) seems to fit all my needs (i have a concern about image quality because of the smaller sensor in low and difficult light situations) but the price is about the same as an entry level DSLR (i am leaning towards the A-57) with a kit lens, so for a few hundred more i can get it with a longer lens and have a good zoom range (not as good as the XS-1) with very few concerns about image quality

I am running around in circles with this

phaedin's gear list:phaedin's gear list
Nikon D7100 Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow