OMD to EPM1

Started May 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
azazel1024
Senior MemberPosts: 1,102Gear list
Like?
Re: OMD to EPM1
In reply to twokatmew, May 14, 2012

Personally I have been thinking of an E-PM1 as well. My wife has an E-PL1 right now, and the slower focusing and higher ISO noise bothers me (it doesn't bother her though). I am kind of thinking I might get her an E-PM1 to replace the E-PL1 for Christmas this year with the kind of prices they are running these days. That and I may get myself an E-PM1 refurbished down the road in a year or two as a tiny backup body to slip in my larger camera bag for those trips where having your camera die part way through would make you cry (though it helps that my wife uses the same lens system, so I could "borrow" her camera on the trip, but 1 camera for 2 people who love to take pictures is not a great recipe).

Right now I am waiting on my OM-D showing up. Its a painful wait as I am coming from film (OM-1) so most of my film stuff is sold off (I am keeping my OM-1, 24/2.8, 50/1.8 or 50/1.4 not sure which one yet, and 85/2), but I also don't want to shoot any more film at the moment until I settle in to the digital world. So right now I am mostly borrowing my wife's E-PL1 to play around with the Sigma 30/2.8 and Panasonic 14/2.5 lenses I got to use on the OM-D.

azazel1024's gear list:azazel1024's gear list
Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow