Mako2011
Mako2011 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 14,379
Like?
Re: Not seeing a problem
In reply to Shunda77, May 14, 2012

Shunda77 wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

I downloaded the full size examples and am not seeing any problems other than clipping as others have noted. From what you have shown in these examples, I would say you do not have any type of camera problem. If you are seeing very large amounts of posterisation on your screen, you might want to recheck on another monitor. I do not see it on my screen when looking at the originals. Slight changes in exposure settings is all I see needed here. Good Luck

Thanks for that, I guess it could be the screen I am using, but without another to test it is difficult to prove from my end. Is this an issue that comes up reasonably frequently on these forums?

I believe it has a few times and in those cases it has not been a camera issue but a software/monitor issue, if memory serves me correctly. On my screen, I simply do not see a problem other than the clipping in the different channels. Hopefully someone with more expertise will take a look.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow