ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ZZ9
ZZ9
Regular MemberPosts: 445
Like?
disappointed for the NX20 so i got a NX200
May 14, 2012

well after i saw the NX20 specs i was very disappointed, i wanted to go totally mirrorless and replace both my GH2 and 5D MII with just a one Mirrorless ( the NX20 in my mind)

but no High res EVF (i want one like the NEX7 A77...) i tried and i can say that there is a world between the sony one and my GH2 one...

also its all plastic body (NEX 7 its metal)

also lens release look "gone" , the last year 16-80 is disappeared like will disappear until 2020 the famous 24mm 1.8 (perfect lens for me...)

so well i kept my 5D MII and i got a NX200 to use a compact high quality system when i need to be unnoticed with my pancake 20mm 2.8 and 30mm f2 (hehe try to travel in chechenya or other norhtern caucasus countries with a 5D II :))))

why not NX210 and NX1000? well in samsung someonne is drunk, the NX1000 in europe is priced 600-700 euro...while the MUCH better NX200 its sold for 650 euro inclusive 2 lens...18-55 iFN and 50-200mm (both will be sold of course i dont need zoom)

well i sold also my beloved Sigma DP2s (unbeatable IQ but too slow) and Ricoh GRD III (too small sensor...and pics look not sharp...lens is good but sensor is the same bad sensor used on S90 S95 and G11 G12...well i always hated the images it produced..)

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow