"How much" graphics card for P-shop CS 6, LR 4, for Nikon D3 user with RAW files?

Started May 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jim Cockfield
Forum ProPosts: 14,318
Like?
It's a really nice camera...
In reply to LongTimeNikonUser, May 14, 2012

LongTimeNikonUser wrote:

Thank you. I do a lot of action photography under very low-light conditions. I think the D3 was designed for people like me. (Of course, I had to promise my "chief financial officer" that I wouldn't be replacing this body for many, many years.

Yea. I had the opportunity to use one for a while, and I was impressed with it's low light ability.

If you search for this phrase using Google, you'll find it (I'd prefer not to link to the page directly since that's unfair to dpreview plugging pages on another camera review site):

Pushing the Limits: The Nikon D3

I'm the Forums Manager for another Digital Camera Review Site, and I get to use some of the cameras we test from time to time, and help out with some of the reviews from time to time, too.

In this case (Nikon D3), we were intending to write a full review, but I had to go in the hospital for surgery before we were done with it and we had to send the camera back before I was up to doing more with it after my surgery.

So, I just wrote a quick one page article about it later titled "Pushing the LImits: The Nikon D3"

I'd hate to lug one around all the time though.

-- hide signature --

JimC

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow