Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,141Gear list
Like?
Re: Have no fear
In reply to Chato, May 14, 2012

Chato wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

Chato wrote:

We presently pay out pubic workers, if not generously, enough to lead a decent life. Long ago the Mexican elite realised that there is no need for those kind of wages - So they pay their state workers enough to get to work and home again - Anything more than that leads to laziness. And them State workers are not lazy - They are belligerent about taking their cut -

And the elite's bet paid off handsomely. Of course, now their having a wee bit of a problem with Narco Drug Lords. Can't expect to win everytime...

Dave

Perhaps we should annex Mexico.

I'm sure Dusty would both take you seriously, AND agree. But then waht would we do with all those new illegals?

If we annex Mexico problem solved. They are legal and American citizens.

They want us to solve their problems, then let's solve them.

I dunno Bill. I can't recall them asking for anything, except maybe to legalise Pot.

Oh but El Presidente de Mexico had a lot to say about allowing his people to come across the boarder and to treat them not as criminals.

Surely they would not mind if we come across their boarder.

These people get hysterically unreasonable when they see armed gringos. You would think they would love the idea? But no, their going to be slinging lead at us. They're just not capable of gratitude! Probably genetic or something...

Perhaps. Why not let the Mexican people vote on this?

Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow