Started May 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
bobn2
Forum ProPosts: 32,222
Re: OP is right. There are no Canon Trolls in the Nikon Forums
In reply to qianp2k, May 13, 2012

qianp2k wrote:

bobn2 wrote:

Again, who would that be? Most of the vocal people I have seen here are 5D or 5DII owners, who are you thinking of who is not? Oh, of course you can't name names. Convenient that, isn't it?

HINT: There are few 7D fanboys who never own and experience 5D2/5D or any other cameras in this forum. They have been jumped into this forum numerous times to bash 5D2 and 5D and claim no IQ difference between 5D2/5D and their "holygrail" 7D despite they actually never own and experience former.

Ah, really? So now it is a dispute between different kinds of Canon fanboy? I see. Are you sure no 60D fanboys snuck in with the 7D fanboys?

And of course, there are many circumstances taking the same picture where the IQ of the 7D and 5DII are very close, and where the 7D will beat the 5D, due to its more modern, efficient sensor with more pixels. Maybe that is what they were saying.

But now suddenly they enthusiastically promoting D800 (as they work for Nikon) despite they have not owned either.

Really? That is so bad of them, isn't it? So, what we have here is not Nikon fanboys, as we originally thought, but 7D fanboys masquerading as Nikon fanboys. This is very confusing. Maybe someone should start a fanboy registration scheme so we can be sure that we only get genuine fanboys.

Just a sample as they are other basically pure Nikon shooters. Anyway I am not alone to notice these excessive Nikon related trolling as OP indicated so itself is indisputable fact

well, I'm sure I wouldn't want to dispute something that is indisputable. Tell me, what is the test for something being 'indisputable' - that you and the OP say it?

as we have read many such claims in this Canon forum recently. As DPR's rule set, D800 related topics should be discussed in Nikon forum. I am a Canon shooter and I have no interests to read D800 in this forum. I read D800 discussions in Nikon forum.

But most of the posts are comparing the 5DIII with the D800, and they usually start when someone feels the need to post something negative about the D800 here. If people here could restrain from mentioning the D800 at all then there would be many fewer posts clarifying what the performance of the D800 is and isn't.
--
Bob

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow