Why you are not getting your OM-D on time!

Started May 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
PapaRappa
Forum MemberPosts: 64Gear list
Like?
I thought our cameras were made in China
In reply to Bangers and Mash, May 13, 2012

Viva la O, Emme, De.

Bangers and Mash wrote:

My wife and I are putting a box together to ship overseas to family. We called the company that takes care of the shipping and was told that the box would take about three months instead of the normal five weeks. Reason: All shipments coming in and out of the country are being scrutinized due to the increased traffic of arms that are going across the border to Mexico. Care has to be taken to make sure that arms are not in any of the containers entering and leaving the country. The problem in Mexico has grown to massive proportions. We have friends that live in Lake Chapala which is a popular retirement area for Americans. Just outside the area was a scene of about 18 slayings recently due to the increase and spread of drug cartels throughout Mexico.

Just hang in there, you will get it soon enough.

-- hide signature --

PapaRappa

PapaRappa's gear list:PapaRappa's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Olympus E-1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow