X100 owners: Who's NOT had SAB?

Started May 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
chooflaki
Regular MemberPosts: 397Gear list
Like?
Re: X100 owners: Who's NOT had SAB?
In reply to gava, May 13, 2012

I bought mine in June 2011. 4000+ shots and no SAB. I guess anyone with a problem is more likely to vent their spleen or just want to tell the world about it via a public forum which can skew perception of the extent of the problem.There has been reports of multiple SAB's from same owners which sound credible.

The again there could be the work of trolls who want to create mischief from like some of the MFT people who seem to appear often on this forum to disparage anything Fuji.

Some appear more dubious. I saw one posting of paint and writing that had been removed from all the buttons on a new X100. Looked like someone smeared some heavy duty paint stripper or solvent to almost completely remove the markings though the poster claimed it was done by just a touch of sunscreen which he had on his hands. Not very convincing.

chooflaki's gear list:chooflaki's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm FinePix S2 Pro Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow