ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RayGuselli
Forum ProPosts: 13,169Gear list
Like?
Just a thought...
May 13, 2012

Hi all,

Don't want to start a fight over the name of this forum and/or its purpose.

Looking at the threads today, only a minority are actually images for retouch or actual retouch questions; others refer to use of and issues relating to software, as well as a stream of other questions.

In some other photo sites there is a specific forum for software etc; do you think that might be a good idea here or would it break up retouch too much?

Should retouch, for example, be restricted to the submission of an image for retouch and/or the presentation of a technique.

That would mean that for example, if I, or any other member, posted a smudge, or anything else, it would go into galleries etc or perhaps even a new forum called completed retouches, showing the before and after. for others to see, accompanied by a retouch tutorial relating to that topic.

Perhaps we could have even a tutorial forum?

As I say, a genuine thought, not intended to provoke a flurry of heated debate about the merits of retouch forum; intended as a means of "potentially" improving the DPR site etc.

What do you think please?

Best wishes to all.

Ray
--
VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE...HOPE YOU LIKE
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77568703@N03/

RayGuselli's gear list:RayGuselli's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow