WB850 arrived from Amazon!

Started May 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
snake_b
Senior MemberPosts: 4,680
Like?
Re: WB850 arrived from Amazon!
In reply to Jon Allison, May 12, 2012

You see this thread that was made about me? It went really, really well!

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1001&message=40776759

One of the cult also made statements like "violence is the only language I understand" somewhere, not realizing it says more about him and those that didn't speak against it, than it did me.

This forum is just lovely.

Greynerd also has some bizarre, inconsequential theories about me now, claiming that there's a team of people using this account. Just bizarre obsession at this point and based on cameras, of all things.

Jon Allison wrote:

I just don't understand this blind faith and lack of logic that is prevalent on many of the fora. It's a real mutual appreciation society here. Woe betide the person who constructively criticises a bably composed, out of focus, over-exposed snapshot of a cat.

The irony of Greynerd's statements about sneering at compact users is indeed laughable.

Just don't mess with the 'Cult Of The Samsung Troll', you'll be taken out of context, and be forced into a ritual involving Kool-Aid.

snake_b wrote:

He'll distort it anyway and reinterpret it, hoping to get more recruits behind his cause.

You know, because things always have to be so serious here and only one line of posting is allowed- his.

This thread gave me chuckles, however. Such things as him saying he doesn't own a Samsung compact, in a thread about Samsung compacts, where he basically says I have no say because I'm a large-sensor elitist, despite the fact that all of my pics have come from small-sensored cams, two of which are Samsungs and one my cell phone.

DUR. Distortions and lies are really important here, I guess.

Jon Allison wrote:

Hi Snake, I was pretty sure that was what it was, I guessed the Escape From New York too. I just thought it better you explain for Greynerd.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7467981@N05/

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow