Started May 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Photographically Speaking
Junior MemberPosts: 45
Like?
A swan song in photography and a farewell to my NX200
May 12, 2012

...shipped it off to its new owner this week and am selling off the 30 f2 to step away from still photography for a period of time. Been shooting digital for more than a decade and have owned many a camera, from advanced compact to full-frame. More recently, APS-C mirrorless.

Having owned 3 Samsung models I say that they are an underappreciated camera line and one I will keep my eye on in the future once I make a decision to delve into photography again.

I am hoping that digital photographic tools will be significantly advanced in about two years time, that all small form cameras with have integrated high quality evf and every manufacturer will have a matured line of available lenses. Oh yes, given past progess I am looking for even better IQ performance in a very serviceable ISO range.

I will continue to read along about photographic equipment during my hiatus to stay abreast of what's happening.

By the way, Samsung users in this forum are among the best of any DPR forum.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow