Argument for Moderated Forums

Started May 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
digititus
Senior MemberPosts: 1,211
Like?
Re: Some people have sunk to a new low...
In reply to tbcass, May 11, 2012

tbcass wrote:

digititus wrote:

of human decency.

It is one thing to go head to head in a disagreement with another forum member, but it is quite another to go on a crusade to malign and demean a person simply because you don't like his personality.

And when that isn't enough you discredit his photos, which are far better than most of those posted on this forum, and you do this without any credentials of your own - just self-appointed photo critics.

You made it sound like your post was directed at Bob Janes who seldom posts but when he does he is very polite. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.

As far as who the OP was referring to, I believe it was maxiso who has been banned from the Sony SLR forum, signed up under a different name (Maximumiso) and got banned again.

-- hide signature --

Tom

Tom, you are absolutely correct, my comments were not directed at Bob Janes. They were intended to add to what he was saying. If he assumed they were directed at him, they were not, and I apologize to him for that.

So that there is no further doubt, my commnents were made with dongfanghong and Samsolar in mind. They seem obsessed with smearing Walt, and then mugging him when he defends himself.

The behavior is particularly offensive coming from dongfanghong who has only been a member of this forum for about six weeks i.e. unless his has been banned previously under another name.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
huh?New
WTF?New
eh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow