The New Monochrome Leica Sounds Great But.....

Started May 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dan Wagner
Contributing MemberPosts: 717Gear list
Like?
Re: The New Monochrome Leica Sounds Great But.....
In reply to jorge rubia, May 11, 2012

Thanks Jorge, you've made my day.

People / strangers respond well to Rolleiflexes and Leicas. It really helps break the ice. My father was the real people person, and I try to channel his personality when I interact with people I'm photographing. I've sent many of the people I've photographed a digital file(s) of the shots I took of them. I send them a 12 inch 200 dpi file so they can make prints, and so it's easy to e-mail.

A design firm just contacted me about buying one of my scenic shots for an annual report. They found the shot in the book. They're Dutch, so I was amazed they saw it. I'll put the money in my M9M fund -- seriously, I wish I could get one. The specs are very appealing, and I already have an M3 and M2r with some lenses -- but the lenses aren't coded and I think one has to modify the back of the lenses for the newer models.

Nikon D4, Nikon D800, Nikon Lenses 10.5, 14-24 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 VRII, 60 2.8 AF-S Micro, 85 1.4, Zeiss 50 1.4, Nikon 50 1.4G, Two SB910's, Canon G-9 & Underwater housing, Two Quantum 5d-r's, & More.

Dan Wagner's gear list:Dan Wagner's gear list
Nikon D4 Zeiss Otus 1.4/55
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow