My full review of the new X2 is up!

Started May 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
snake_b
Senior MemberPosts: 4,680
Like?
Re: Agree, it's a tough playing field.
In reply to photo perzon, May 11, 2012

I know and I've called that out.

As for the warranty, we have a two year warranty in the EU and Fuji is honoring them and transferring them, as mandated by law.

If you're complaining about a territory where the warranty is lower, that's not Fuji's issue. It's political. Petition for a longer warranty mandate, or inform the consumers that already know they only get a 1 year warranty.

This is an utterly poor argument. I've had my share of flamewars against the hipsters of the X100 forum, but yours is equally poor. Here, as well as in the news comments.

Oh yeah, and the X100 and even Fuji compacts have nicer, more expensive screens than what Leica put in this horrendously expensive piece.

photo perzon wrote:

The X100 has the disabling sticky syndrome and Fuji is still not respecting warranties if second hand or past 12 months.

snake_b wrote:

I didn't mention the X10 and it certainly won't stand up to the X100 or the X1/2, so I don't know why you're bringing it up. The X100, while I'm not a fan of the mistakes they made there, is the comparison camera. Not the X10, so I don't know why you're bringing up different cameras to make a false argument. The X100 doesn't have orbs. So that's the end of your argument.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow