HOW disappointed are you?

Started May 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,658Gear list
Re: HOW disappointed are you?
In reply to Ray1684, May 11, 2012

Ray1684 wrote:

The Leica X2 announcement was a total let down. I think if they had updated the screen I would've been a bit more contempt but at 230k, it's absolutely disgraceful. I was looking forward to dropping $2k on their new X series but now I might need to look elsewhere, perhaps an M43 system (not X100, sold that after 3 months). Will still wait on reports on the X2's AF system but I doubt it will be technologically advanced either.

I'm on the waiting list for the OM-D myself, but did recently buy the x100, which is just a fantastic fun little camera (what the Leica-X series should have been). I know a lot of people were frustrated with it, but the latest firmware REALLY speeds things up. I'd venture a guess to say it's now the camera it should have been on release. Plus, prices are dropping.

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
PAD Project:

DRabbit's gear list:DRabbit's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Sony a6000 +25 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow