Nikon 16-35mm F4 Lens In Arguably Mint Shape....

Started May 10, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Doug
Contributing MemberPosts: 961Gear list
Like?
Nikon 16-35mm F4 Lens In Arguably Mint Shape....
May 10, 2012

I just checked the lens, I thought I saw the slightest marring on 1 of the little rubber ridges you touch to zoom, but I rubbed it with my finger and it seemed to go away (I was looking carefully under a bright light). The only real give away that it's not brand new is, the focus ribs are not as shinny as a new lens, you would have to put this next to a new one to tell, really. I checked on eBay, the lowest sold price was over $1,000. I am asking $1,000 + 3% for Paypal, and shipping, whatever shipper you would like, UPS, USPS, Fedex. I have sold items on eBay as Zimagedoug and on http://www.cpfmarketplace.com as Doug, if you want to check me out. And I have been a member of this site since, I believe it was 2001. So, buy with confidence. Product photography is what I am worst at, but there really isn't anything to take a picture of, looks essentially new... Please PM (personal message) me, or leave me your email here, or just say you'll take and, and I'll PM you with my Paypal info. Thanks!

Doug

-- hide signature --

There is no such thing as taking 'too many pictures', you can always delete
the extra ones, but you can never go back in time, and take more pictures...

See profile for equipment (so far)

Doug's gear list:Doug's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: SoCal, United States

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow