Started May 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
K9guy
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
FZ150 manual focus question
May 10, 2012

I had an FZ10 and loved its manual focus ring on the lens and the auto/manual switch on the side of the lens. You could really see an image pop in and out of focus whether using the LCD or the viewfinder.

When the camera was damaged, I replaced it with the Canon SX20 and I HATE the manual focus design. I have to "guesstimate" the distance from camera to object and then turn the control wheel with my thumb to match this guess to a scale. Forget trying to see an image sharpen and then go out of focus.
I'm considering buying the FZ150 but wonder:

1. How does one accomplish manual focus with the FZ150? Doe the image snap into focus when viewing? I know that some forum writer have complained about the manual focus design.

2. Does the FZ150 have sensor to allow remote shutter release capabilities, such as a shutter release triggered by a remote device?

Sorry if these inquires have already been addressed,but I could not find the answers in the Panasonic forum. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow