Started May 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Elite83
Contributing MemberPosts: 835Gear list
Like?
Taking a NEX to a concert... help?
May 10, 2012

I am going to see one of my favorite bands tonight at the Pullo Center in York (if anyone is familiar with that venue) but I can't decide if I should try to bring my camera or not. The 'rules' about cameras are very fuzzy.

With my tickets, I also got a little paper with the following on it:

However, on their official Facebook FAQ page it says:
"Can I take pictures or videotape performances?

No video recordings of any kind are permitted. Shows vary in regards to photography, so please ask a Pullo Center staff member or volunteer. Absolutely no flash photography is allowed."

I know that the paper that came with the tickets is just shipped with every performance they have, because it is a theater they also have live plays etc. The concert tonight is basically a rock/alternative concert, not a quiet piano recital.

I know I obviously could just not bring it to be safe, but I would regret it. The last time they came to PA was well over 3 years ago. But if I do try to bring it... I don't know what will happen. Thoughts?

Elite83's gear list:Elite83's gear list
Canon PowerShot S110 Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow