Here's why *I* use a UV filter for protection

Started May 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Darrell500
Senior MemberPosts: 1,930Gear list
Like?
Funny
In reply to Rich Z, May 10, 2012

Rich I read your entire post and oh that sounded awful, I can sure understand you feeling like you do about filters. Let me say just for the record I don't give a rats @$$ whether you or anyone else uses filters, it's certainly something we can all decide for ourselves, and definetly not something I could get angry about, I was just stating my opinion, that's all it was.

Now as for being sarcastic towards you, man these forums can get people riled up, if we had been face to face we would probably would have both laughed. I don't know you Rich or care enough to try and patronize you nor was I trying to insult you. I guess I have a sick sense of humor and was trying to be humorous which apparently was in poor taste or at least it was to you.

I will not respond angrily to you, as maybe I crossed the line. If you find this patronizing well maybe I just can't win. One last thing, obviously my grammer and punctuation isn't always the best, and I don't convey my thoughts or the lightheartedness I'm feeling very well, so keep in mind people aren't always attacking, even when you think they are.

Enjoy Your Day
Darrell

Darrell500's gear list:Darrell500's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1030 SW Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Olympus E-5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +27 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow