Started Mar 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
IKB
IKB
Senior MemberPosts: 2,186Gear list
Like?
Re: Another way of thinking
In reply to jcharding, May 9, 2012

Thanks for your advice and ideas.

I haven't really made a detailed itinerary, I have done enough trips of this sort to know that things don't always go to plan. I was just noting things of interest, though I can see how it read. This is likely to be a one of trip due to cost and health, so I want to see certain sights, others only if I can. The flight is booked into SLC, car booked, accommodation booked at Glacier and Yellowstone where it's hard to get. Other than those and the first and last nights hotel, I will probably follow my nose. I bought one of the suggested photo books and it will be a big help when visiting the area.

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the weather, do it is a matter of making the best of what comes. Optimising the photo gear is worth it but when I think that my last road trip to Washington state and BC was shot with a 5mp Minolta compact, It is not something to get too tied up about.

-- hide signature --

Malcy

IKB's gear list:IKB's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow