Started May 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Yanko Kitanov
Senior MemberPosts: 2,639
Like?
An offer and my advise :)
In reply to TheLastMan, May 9, 2012

Hi,

My advice - try Silkypix Pro 5

It produces good colours (imho the best together with the Silkypix based Pentax DCU), it has excellent and advanced sharpness and noise reduction algorithms and it features the option to save development presets so it can match your workflow automation demands as soon as you program your "own ideal" settings in some presets.

I have and use all - ACR 7.1(PS CS5), 6.7(PS CS6), Latest DxO Pro, Phase One, Rawtherapee, Pentax DCU, RPP on a VMWare MAC and several other RAW convertors. I prefer to use Silkypix and my workflow is in Silkypix.

Have in mind that Silkypix is not very popular so many people do not share my opinion. What I can offer - send me a file, I will develop it in Silkypix - you will evaluate it by comparing to the results from other convertors

Here is a K-5 RAW shot developed in Silkypix using an automated preset I made to my taste:

http://images109.fotki.com/v786/file4hX5/fed88/6/1521506/10655380/photo .jpg

• just add the ".jpg" back to the address in the link to view the full size shot

Cheers!
--
Regards,
Yanko Kitanov

I am dreaming to enhance the sensitivity of my own perception and not the sensitivity of my camera's sensor...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow